Friday, April 8, 2011

Drum Roll Please....

It's that time. 20 weeks and an ultrasound. We went in this morning with my bladder full of way too much water and the tech was once again running an hour behind. Lovely, right? After I had gone to the bathroom twice and still felt like I was going to flood the waiting room, they finally called me back. That's when the tech told me that I didn't need a full bladder and I could go empty it. Are you serious?!?!?! So why have I always been told otherwise? Or better yet, why didn't the nurse tell me that when she knew I was about to pee my pants? Anyway, enough about that. The baby appeared to be completely healthy and also quite stubborn. He/she kept his/her legs crossed for 30 mins. Finally he/she revealed she was just being a lady, because SHE's a GIRL!!! We are so excited!!!! One, because we wanted a girl, two, because this may mean I never have to be pregnant again!!! One boy, one girl. Sounds good enough for me. Now it's time to hit up Target and Old Navy, because I'm in need of some dresses. Anybody need boy clothes? I have boxes and boxes that it doesn't look like I'll be needing!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You are gonna love having a girl. Happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete