Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SOLD!

Well I sold my very first truck last week! I have to admit, it feels pretty good to say that. Thinking I can do it and knowing I can are two different things and now that I know I can do it, I feel much more confident about pursuing this career. I had to ask my dad, mom, and Tom a few questions here and there to get this deal done, but for the most part I was able to do it on my own. This customer was a first time buyer, so being that I was a first time salesperson...it was pretty cool. I sold Eric a 2006 Freightliner Columbia, which we are pretty new at selling, but since my dad is such a good buyer it makes it a lot easier to sell them. Now onto the next deal!! I'm working on selling that 2005 Kenworth W900L that was pictured in my previous blog. I'll be praying really hard that the guy I've been talking to buys it. But I'm pretty happy about my first one still!

No comments:

Post a Comment