Thursday, October 8, 2009

Is growing more even possible?

I am amazed every week by the fact that I'm not done growing yet. Believe it or not this is me at 33 weeks and I still have 7 weeks to GROW. To say my eating habits have been not the best since I got pregnant would be an understatement. When you continue to gain weight regardless of what you do, it's hard to pass on the french fries and ice cream. This is what gaining 35lbs thus far looks like. Ain't it pretty?
P.S. My tummy is a little red do to the extreme scratching I did right before this pic was taken. Brett told me to stop before I started bleeding; but I think I'd rather bleed than itch this bad.

1 comment:

  1. You look so F'ing cute! I just wish I was closer to you so so I could see your belly in person!

    ReplyDelete