Thursday, October 29, 2009

Swine Flu

Well I contacted the Rutherford County Health Dept. about getting the H1N1 vaccine and even though they were telling the public they were all out, they had a few doses stashed away and they said I could come down and get one. I have had my doubts about getting the vaccine and would rather not have to deal with this kind of thing during my 1st pregnancy, but I decided the right decision for myself and my baby was to get the vaccine. I think the chance of getting anything bad from the vaccine is a lot less risky than if I were to actually come down with the H1N1 flu. I don't want to think about the possibility of getting sick and then going into labor or having to have a C-Section. So we'll see if I suffer any side affects, but I'm not too worried about it. If anything, I may have caught a disease from all the nasty people in the health dept. waiting room. Gross! I hate that place! Now, I just need to have my husband vaccinated so he doesn't get sick and pass it to the baby once he's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment