Sunday, December 27, 2009

Stretch It Out

The neck stretches that we've been doing with Carter for the last week have helped out tremendously. He is already straightening up his head and I was even able to lay him down tonight with his head facing the other direction for once! I was kinda worried that he'd be stuck like this for a while, but it's looking like a speedy recovery. He was also having a serious problem with spitting up, but I switched him to Enfimil A.R. formula and his spitting up has gotten a lot less.

We got a jogging stroller from daddy for Christmas, so now it's time for mommy to get back in shape. So far I've gone on two walks with it. I'm not quite up to the jogging yet, but have been doing some serious power walking. It helps that I live in Tennessee and there is nothing but hills in my neighborhood, so I should be forming buns of steel soon.

Anyway, I'm making this quick because Carter man just went to bed (11:30) and I'm headed that way right now. Later.

1 comment:

  1. So I found a post that I'd never read and am here, commenting. And letting you know that I miss your updates. I hope everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete