Friday, January 1, 2010

A Night Off

My husband and I are in serious need of a day off. Here's proof:

I think even the dogs are going a little nutty lately. Can't you tell Patsy looks a little stressed? I haven't had a solid nights rest in about 3 or 4 or 5 months. Maybe even longer. You think by now I'd have gotten used to being tired, but I don't think you ever get used to it. So my mom has offered to take Carter tomorrow night and let him spend the night at her house so I can get one solid nights rest before returning to work on Saturday. She offered a couple of weeks ago and I was having some serious seperation anxiety and couldn't stand to leave him for the entire night. It's not like I didn't think my mom was capable of taking care of him, I was just not emotionally ready to let him go. But my fatigue has pushed me to forget all about that and just let her have him. I can't wait!! My dad is going to feed us left over Prime Rib and then Brett and I are off to see New Moon for the second time. Yes, I love that freaking movie and can't wait until it's out on DVD. I'm what you call a Twihard. I've read the first 2 books and am almost done with the 3rd (I was slowed up quite a bit by the baby) and I own Twilight on regular DVD and Blue Ray and have watched it about 6 times. Needless to say, I can't wait to see New Moon again.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my joy about having a night off! I'll be sure to blog about it later.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys!!! The both of you totally needed it! I bet it was a hard to leave that little guy for a night! But Im sure it was worth it! Let me know how it went!

    ReplyDelete