Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Big Boy

Well I'm a little late on this, because Carter turned 2 months old a week ago, but better late than never. We went for his 2 month check up last Thursday and he proved to be a growing boy. He was 13 lbs. 10 oz. and 24 1/4 inches long!!! His weight and length are above average, but his head has finally caught up some and is up to just average (it was a bit undersized at birth). This wasn't a surprise because he is now wearing 3-6 month size clothes and some of those are even snug on him. Don't tell anyone, but a PJ set he got from Brett's mom at Christmas that is a 6-9 month size fits him very well and is NOT too big. I think he's destined to be a linebacker.

The Dr. gave me a new formula to try and help with his spitting up, but it didn't help and it cost twice as much as any other formula, so I grabbed some Enfamil Gentlease and that's what I'm sticking with. I think he's tried about a hundred formulas and I'm sick of switching. I've come to terms with the fact that he will spit up no matter what and I'm just going to have to deal with it. It's obviously not hurting his growth any.


He will be starting physical therapy next Tuesday to try and correct his Torticollis, because we've done everything to fix it ourselves and it's just not getting well. It has improved drastically, but he's still favoring one side to turn his head and his he's got a serious case of mishaped skull. I try to think positive about the fact that his head will reshape its self once we get his neck better, but it's hard to imagine when I look at the craziness that is his noggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment