Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Beware of Dog

That's what someone should have posted in their front yard before Brett went to mark the gas line at some house in Nolensville. As he got out of his truck there were two Boxers/mutts in the yard, but they were secured behind invisible fencing. Well that's all fine and well, but he had to go inside the boundary of the invisible fence to mark the utilities. He said the dogs were acting okay until he got his equipment out and then they got intimidated. All of sudden, out of nowhere, one of the dogs took a big bite right into the back of Brett's calf. Poor guy....nothing like trying to do your job while getting attacked by a dog. So anyway, he called animal control and they'll be stopping by the house to check for updated Rabies paperwork and if the owners don't have it, they'll be taking the dog with them to test it for about 10 days. I just hope they have up-to-date paperwork, because I don't want Brett to have to go get those nasty shots!!! He's not much for needles. I guess I'll have to give him a little extra TLC tonight to make up for his hard day at work.

On a lighter note, I'm about 5 or 6 days late (if you know what I mean) so let's cross our fingers really hard. This could be it. I sure hope so. Anyway, I've got nothing more to say that would be of any interest to anyone, so I'll sign off now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment