Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is it Thursday already?






So I've been in Atlanta for the last couple of days at a truck auction, but I'm back in town now. On a good note, we bought 2 trucks and then went by the National Powersports Auction and looked at hundreds of motorcycles, jetskis, 4 wheelers, etc. Imagine about a 40,000 sq ft warehouse jam packed from wall-t0-wall with all motorcycles, etc. It was insane! And they'll sell everything tomorrow at auction and start over fresh and fill the place right back up for another auction next month. Anyway, there were literally hundreds of sport bikes there and I came across abut 3 bike identical to the one I foolishly decided to sell less than a year ago. Ok, maybe it wasn't foolish of me to sell my bike, but I sure do miss it a lot and seeing several ones just like it gave me the itch to ride again. I know, I know!! I sold it for a reason and that reason hasn't changed, so I guess I should give up the idea of ever riding again for the next 18 or so years. Anyhow, we looked at some jetskis and there is a slight possibility that we may purchase a couple and use them for a little while then sell them to make a little money. Yeah, that'd definitely make up for selling my motorcycle.

Anyway, I was happy to get home last night and see my little "family". Yes, I consider my dogs my family since I don't have kids yet.

Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

  1. heck yea they are family :) I am sure that they showed you an imense amount of love and licks when you got home! Now...thats some family love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. so cute. so what's your reason for selling the bike? moola? i know andy wanted a bike once upon a time until the fire department went to a motorcycle accident and he saw the scene. changed his mind right there and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo, I sold my bike after my mom got in a really bad motorcycle accident. It really freaked me out and I just didn't think it was worth dying over anymore. Not that it ever was, but when I was getting ready to get married and start a family my priorities started to change. You'd be amazed at how many close calls I've had. People in cars just dont pay attention and I think I've almost been run over about a thousand times.

    ReplyDelete