Monday, August 3, 2009

Car for sale

So this car is for sale if anybody wants to buy it. Brett bought this lovely 2006 Honda Accord Coupe a few years ago and it has now become impractical for us. As you may notice, it's a 2 door which in turn means, not very easy to get a baby in and out of the back seat. We aren't looking to upgrade, down grade, just looking to even grade if that's a term. We just need two more doors!!! The great thing about our situation is that with my dad being a vehicle dealer, I have access to the dealer auctions in the area. Manheim is a huge car auction here in Nashville and has a great Nissan auction just about every Wednesday. So our hope is that we can sell this car quickly and get over to the auction and buy something like a 2006 Nissan Maxima with 4 doors!! I have listed Brett's car on Craigslist and am hoping I have the same luck I did when I sold my motorcycle. I sold my bike rather quickly and got every penny I was asking for it. The advantage we do have is that his car only has 29,000 miles on it, because he drives that beautiful looking truck you see in the background to and from work everyday. So cross your fingers folks, because we need a different car!!! Better yet, start praying because I don't believe crossing your fingers does anything. Prayer works much better!!! My lovely 2003 VW Jetta has 4 doors, but it also has 112,000 miles on it and is a stick shift (Brett's no good at driving stick). I love my car and it is super reliable and has never had any major problems, but I don't want that to be our main family car. So I guess now we'll sit back and wait for the first call and hopefully my great sales skills will get this thing gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment