Friday, September 25, 2009

31 1/2 down, 8 1/2 to go.

Okay so on Tuesday I reached 31 weeks and up until then I had been feeling great. I was actually thinking I was getting pretty lucky by not suffering too badly with back pain, pelvic pressure, or ansomnia. Well that has all changed this week. Well most of it has. I have reached a point where I don't know how my stomach could stretch anymore to make room for this kid to grow for another 2 months. I'm ready to give birth now!!! The last two days (especially today) have been horrific. My back hurts sooooooooooo bad! I mean, I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain, but this is such a nagging pain it makes me want to flop down on the floor and cry. I have a non-stop pinch in the upper left side of my back and nothing I do will make it go away. It's days like today that I wish I could take my maternity leave now. I can't even make myself sound happy over the phone to customers when I hurt so bad. Isn't there anything I can do to stop the pain?!

Anyway, this may be the reason why my back hurts. Look at that belly!!!

On a more positive note, I've gone from seeing my Dr. once a month to every two weeks, which in my mind will only make the time fly by faster. I also met with a Peditrician yesterday and really liked how thoughtful him and his staff were. I was 45 mins early to my consultation and they brought me back into a room to see me early because they didn't want me sitting in the waiting room with a bunch of sick kids. How many times does that happen? Usually you get to see the Dr. after your appointment time and never before. I liked him a lot and he said he would be flexible about how I wanted my child treated with such things as vaccines. If I wanted to do a different vaccine schedule, he's okay with that.

Oh and my plan of inducing on a Saturday morning got shot down, because the hospital won't induce on the weekends. So I asked about the Friday after Thanksgiving and they said no to that as well, because they still consider that the holiday. So I am planning on going to this local Italian restaurant on Friday Nov. 27 and having all I can eat of the Eggplant Parmesan that is known to make women go into labor. That is if I haven't already gone into labor by that point. I had being so out of control!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel so badly, but I must say, it's about darn time you actually look like you're pregnant.

    It will be over soon and you wont be sorry one tiny little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ya! you're talking like there's something you can actually DO about it all :)

    Just hang on tight sister and try to enjoy. can you start working 1/2 days?

    ReplyDelete