Wednesday, September 30, 2009

32 weeks

You wouldn't think much changes in a week, but I swear my belly is getting larger and larger by the second. When I took this picture I thought the weight of my belly was going to pull me over. I'm def. going to make an investment in a belly bra/belt or whatever those things are called. I find myself constantly holding the bottom of my stomach in order to give it some support so it's not pulling on my back so much. It doesn't seem to help much.

I find it very upsetting that when I drop something on the floor I can't really bend down and get it anymore. I pretty much have to sit on the floor or put one knee down in order to get low enough to scoop something up. Pathetic, I know. As we speak there is some trash on the floor under my desk that missed the trash can that I haven't bothered to maneuver myself down to pick up yet. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment