Friday, September 4, 2009

Persistance Pays Off

When I made the decision to make a fuss about our neighbors and their zoo a little while back, I knew that I was going to have to make a big enough fuss to actually get something done or we were just going to tick our neighbors off and have to live with them. So I exhausted every last option to get the animals or the people themselves removed and when all hope seemed lost, I drove by their house yesterday to see 2 moving trucks in front of their house. Yes, that's right folks, their landlord evicted them and they were moving out!!! I know it probably sounds bad to be happy about getting a family evicted, but you would just have to know these people to understand. They have been so horrible to live behind ever since we moved in. And the last couple of weeks the woman that lives there has been flicking Brett off and cussing him out everytime he drives by. Not pleasant. The property owner told us about a month ago that he told them to get rid of their animals and start taking care of things (such as the green pool), but nothing had changed. In the last couple of days their pool had turned a new shade of green and I was just waiting to see what happened. Well I was very delighted to see that they were leaving.

So now Carter can play in our backyard (once he's actually born) and we don't have to worry about the neighbors screaming and cussing all the time. Praise Jesus for that one!!!

1 comment: