Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Citation for being an idiot.

So I was coming back from the store where I had grabbed some Sushi for lunch and I pulled out in front of a cop. Of course, I wasn't speeding but I still felt uneasy about it. Well he passed me and I pulled into the turn lane to turn right and head back to work. That's when I saw him pull out of his lane into mine and I was just waiting for the lights to come on. Of course, he waited until I turned and he turned them on. I knew I had a brake light out, so I figured he give me a warning and let me go.

When he walked up to the car he had a little black box in his hand and he asked me if I knew why he pulled me over. I thought I did, but then it looked like he had a breathalizer in his hand and I thought to myself, "man, I really didn't think I was driving that wreckless". That's when he told me he pulled me over for a brake light that was out and my tint was too dark. The little machine he had in his hand slips over the window and tells him how dark my tint is. It registered 17% and you can only go as low as 35%. Then he asked for my license, registration, and proof of insurance. I then told him my address was outdated on my license, I didn't have my new insurance card with me, and I couldn't find my registration!!! What an idiot, I felt like.

So needless to say, I got a ticket for my tint, my incorrect driver's license, and no proof of insurance. He let me slide on the brake light and registration. What a day. I wonder how much this is going to cost me?

No comments:

Post a Comment