Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Final Some Results

As I posted previously, my resolution for this year was to lose 35 to 40lbs. I started working out again and was really feeling back on track as far as excercise goes. But, unfortunately the scale was just not agreeing with me. It wasn't moving at all. This depressed me. So I stopped working out for a couple of weeks (partly due lack of motivation from not losing any weight and partly due to lack of sleep and no energy). So I figured if I wasn't working out, I should at least start eating healthier again. God knows I do not diet and portion control is not in my vocabulary, but I was determined to find food that was way healthier for me and I didn't have to feel guilty about filling up on. So I made a trip to the grocery store and got lots of fresh veggies, lots of chicken, fresh meats, and veggie crisps instead of regular chips. I also refused to pick up any sweets. My moto is, if it's not in the house it can't tempt me.

So after a couple of weeks of eating a bit healthier, I have dropped 7 lbs. It's really weird, it just seems to be falling off now. Not that I can really notice anything with my eyes (I'm still a fat ass), but the scale can't lie. Can it?? So this was just the motivation I needed to start working out again. I've been getting more sleep lately (Carter is sleeping for 6 hours straight at night) and I have no excuse not to be doing something. I would really like to feel comfortable getting back into a swim suit, and that season is just around the corner. I might add that it will no longer be a two piece, because no matter how much weight I lose, stretch marks are here to stay.

So here's to losing 7 lbs!!! Yay!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeahhhhhh!!!!!! Cheers to shedding the lbs! Keep up the good work girl, you'll be back to post baby weight before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, Good for you girl! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled and jealous all at the same time! I wish it were that easy for me! Just think how much the pounds will fall off now WITH exercise! That's awesome -

    ReplyDelete
  4. losing pounds is one of the hardest things to do! I wish I had more motivation like you :/ Keep going girl, its tough, but your a strong willed person :)Do it to it!

    ReplyDelete