Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is


And that's exactly where I wanted to hear my baby's heartbeat. Let me explain, I came across this website, storkradio.com, where you can rent Fetal Dopplers to hear your baby's heartbeat at home. It's the same thing your doctor uses to hear it. I thought it was a pretty neat idea, so I could share the experience with family and friends, so I ordered one. Well the FDA requires customers to get permission from their doctors before they will allow you to have one. I sent the permission slip over to my doctor, but she wouldn't sign it. I'm not sure the reason, but it doesn't really matter. I just feel kind of stupid now. I wasn't trying to do anything that would endanger my baby or myself, I just thought it would be neat to be able to listen to the little guy/girl whenever we wanted. Oh well. I guess I'll save the experience for my once a month doctor checkups.

No comments:

Post a Comment