Friday, April 3, 2009

November 19, 2009

November 19, 2009...that's my estimated due date at this point. I'm further along than I had first thought and I'm liking that fact. I only met with a nurse this morning for my first appointment and she made me take a prego test (which came out positive of course) and then she did some math and figured I was about 7 weeks pregnant. Awesome!!! So my baby is actually turning into a baby instead of just a group of cells. I go back in 3 weeks for my first meeting with my doctor and then they should be able to hear the heartbeat. I'm so excited! It still feels so unreal to me though. I can't believe I'm actually going to have a baby. I just pray it's a healthy, happy baby so the gender doesn't really matter to me. There are many reasons that I'd love to have either sex. Of course, naturally I lean towards wanting a girl and Brett is leaning towards wanting a boy, but I think that's to be expected.

I really enjoyed my appointment this morning. The nurse was very knowledgeable and friendly and I just thought if the nurse is this wise, the doctor has to be amazing. The practice I went to has 5 female doctors, so a female will definitely be examing and delivering my baby. That makes me feel good. The hospital I'll be delivering at is supposed to be one of the highest rated hospitals in the state, so that's an extra perk as well.

Anyway, now I get to start taking my horse pills, I mean pre-natal vitamins. Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to see what those do to my stomach. I'm definitely taking them on a full stomach. But for now, I gotta go scrape up some energy to get through the rest of the day. Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment