Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Belly at 10 Weeks

Here's my belly at 10 weeks. It's seriously starting to pooch. Last night I felt like I had done 100 crunches, because my lower abs were so sore. I guess that's to be expected when things are expanding. Oh and about the picture, that's what happens when you decide to cancel saving your changes in the middle of it trying to save. It leaves a gray area on the bottom. Great, it only made me look shorter and fatter. woo hoo!! I'm a little surprised that I'm already showing some, because I was hoping to hold out until at least 3 1/2 months or so. And yes, that is a maternity top, because I've already out grown every last top I own. Oh gosh, does this mean I'll look like Octomom when I'm 9 months along? I told Brett that maybe we're having twins. He didn't like that idea and would like to just assume I'm just fat. lol. So here's to expanding at a super fast pace!! Cheers!

P.S. I am just wondering how much larger my butt can get? Scary...

5 comments:

  1. i dont know what you're talking about...you still look thin!

    Cheers to you bootylicious booty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at it this way, the faster you show, the less amount of time people will wonder "is she pregnant or just fat?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That is exactly what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you don't even look prego yet. I'm sure it'll happen fast for you though since you're skinny. I just started to show and I'm 17 weeks, but that's because I'm a fat ass anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl! You crack me up! You are going to be so cute when you get your belly!

    ReplyDelete