Monday, May 4, 2009

Of No Interest To You, But It Makes Me Happy

This may be of no interest to any one out there, but it makes me happy and I wanted to share it. In the last few months that I've been a brand new Heavy Duty truck salesperson, these are the trucks that I have sold. From top to bottom, goes the order that I have sold them in. It seems as though I'm grasping the ability to sell these things a little better everyday. My sales are becoming more frequent and closer together. I know 6 trucks doesn't seem like much, but they're probably more difficult to sell than a house, if that puts things into perspective. I sold my latest (the red one) today and I hope to sell another before the end of the week. Whenever I start to get discouraged about this career, I think about the people that have been in it for years and years that may not be doing as well as I (due to the economy) and it puts a little smile in my heart. If I can do it in the hardest of times, I'm sure I'll be able to do even better in good times. As long as I keep asking God for his help, I'm sure I'll have all the success I want.

2 comments:

  1. Actually I think that's pretty amazing and you should be proud of yourself. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed...seriously. Nobody would have pegged such a cutie of a girl to sell big ole honkin' trucks. You go with your pregnant self.

    ReplyDelete