Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bare Belly

So I've been taking pictures of my belly once a week, every week since shortly after finding out I was pregnant so that I could see the change it my size as I go through this pregnancy. I haven't posted any of the bare belly photos yet, mostly because there is no need to see my pale white stomach unless there is some really noticable progress. Well there has been a break through and you can see the drastic change in my tummy from when I started taking the pics at 7 weeks to now at 14 weeks. I still can't believe it's been 2 months since I found out the great news. At first it seemed like everyday drug on and I thought I would never see any progress, but now the weeks are starting to fly by. I'll be 4 months along in a little under 2 weeks!! So anyway, here are two pictures of me. One at 7 weeks and one at 14 weeks. Warning...you may want to put your sunglasses on because my body hasn't seen a UV ray since about October. I plan on changing that once I build up the courage to get into my swimsuit.



4 comments:

  1. OMG! you are too flippin' cute! You are still sooo tiny! You were blessed with a long skinny stomach. Unlike myself, where it seems that every little piece of weight is shoved in my mid-section. I can only imagine what you are going to look like in a few months! You are going to be so damn cute! *tear...tear*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute! Have you bought a "Belly Book" yet? It is a pregnancy journal and it has a space for a picture of your belly every week. That way you have somewhere to put all these pictures and you can look back years from now and remember all the ups and downs and firsts of your pregnancy! It is amazing how much you forget in a few short months! There are sections for each trimester and there are questions like "music that is popular now" and "when you first felt baby move" etc. It is really fun to look back at now! :)
    http://www.amazon.com/Belly-Book-Nine-Month-Journal-Growing/dp/0307336182

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...i have not gotten a belly book yet, mostly because I didn't know they existed but I'll be sure to get one now!! Thanks for telling me about them Megan. They sound very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was totally blinded by your paleness.

    Um...NO!

    You're too cute.

    Happy Growing.

    ReplyDelete