Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy early birthday C$!!!! And for those of you who don't know who C$ is, that'd be my BFF Casey LeMasters (I almost typed Downs, oops, gotta remember we both got married this past year). Anyway, I haven't gotten to spend Casey's birthday with her in about 4 or 5 years, ever since I moved away from South Bend, so this is the best thing I got. And since my voice is absolutely dreadful, I'll take the opportunity to sing Happy Birthday through this blog. So here goes nothing. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Casey, happy birthday to you!

I hope you have an incredible 24th bday and make sure to celebrate to the fullest. Kick back, relax and don't do anything that involves working any brain cells on your special day. You get a day off, now take advantage of it. Make Phil do all the laundry, dishes, and house cleaning. And to kill two birds with one stone...Happy early 1 year anniversary!! Can you believe it's been a year already? I can't! Time flies so fast nowadays! Best wishes in having many more wonderful birthdays and anniversaries. I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMMMGGG! You just pretty much made my birthday! I know, its really not fair that we dont get to spend our birthdays together anymore:( Ahh...your pool parties. Whatever happened to those days? They seemed to be difficult back then. Now...those were seriously the good days.
    Moving on...what in the world is going on in this picture? It looks like you are scolding me. If this picture had a caption...I think it would go something like this:

    Mandy: Now, you get your butt back over there and apologize for calling that girl a bad name!

    Casey: Yes Mom...Im sorry. *tear, tear*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I know, I thought it was a pretty random picture from the reception, so I knew it'd make you go "What the heck?" But I also thought you looked really pretty in it, so I had to post it. Enjoy your birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete