Monday, June 29, 2009

Future Soccer Star

I have determined that my baby will someday be a famous soccer star. Or at least that's what I gather from his/her actions the last several days. Since I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow, it's no surprise that I have started feeling the little booger kick. I first noticed it when I was in North Carolina last week at a sales training class. I think all the flying upset or excited the little guy/girl and he/she started kicking the crap out of me. Of course at this point it only feels like big air bubbles moving around or muscle spasms, but I have determined it is the baby because it's a feeling I'm not used to having. He/she has calmed down a bit since I got back home, but boy was there a lot of action going on when I was flying. They must hate flying just as much as I do. I hope I haven't passed my insane motion sickness onto this kid, but I guess that will be determined at a later date.

I go in for my ultrasound at 21 weeks on July 15. Then I can start calling this baby by his/her name. Yep...we finally picked out a boy's name, but that will be kept secret until we find out what we're having. I hope this baby isn't shy, because I don't think I can wait much longer to find out what we're having. At this point I'm assuming it's a boy and keep calling it a him, so I hope if it's a girl, I'm not giving it identity issues already. lol.

As of now, our family and friends have started to shower us with amazing baby gifts and things for the nursery and it just makes it all the more exciting. I would leave the nursery door open all the time so I could look in and enjoy, but the pups sometimes like to leave the baby little presents in there as well and I just think that's totally wrong. Bad Patsy and Bentley! Anywho...that's all the baby news for now. Later.

P.S. I finally satisfied my husband's greatest desire of having a 50" Plasma TV and we should be getting that this week as well. Now I just have to upgrade my DirectTv box to an HD receiver for the bonus room. I told him this was our last big purchase before the baby gets here, so he better enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment