Friday, June 5, 2009

Poor Bentley

Well Bentley and I went to the Vet today and learned he has an infected anal gland. Painful, yes, but at least it's not a hemorroid. Poor guy. The Vet said it should pop on it's own and release the sweet juices in the next couple of days and if it doesn't I have to take him back so they can perform a little surgery on it. In the mean time, he's on pain pills and antibiotics. He's sleeping very comfortable on the floor as we speak.

But while we're on the hemorroid subject, I'm praying to God with all my might that I don't get those terrible things. I'm too young to have bumps on my butthole!!! But I guess it's worth to have my own little bundle of joy to hug and kiss on. I guuueeeessss.....

2 comments:

  1. Yeah.......I was okay until you said "sweet juices"....then I wanted to throw up a little. lol Like I said, I'm hoping I don't get those damn things either....the other symptoms are enough to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! OMG Mandy, you are hilarious. You honestly dont hold anything back........AND I LOVE IT! Poor baby! :( At least hes feeling relaxed.
    P.S.
    Yeah...we are WAY to young to get anything like those....uuggghhhh

    ReplyDelete