Saturday, May 16, 2009

Son of a Beach!!

Oh the joys of home ownership...coming home from a long day at work to see this...

Trust me, it's worse than it looks. Most of the tree branches are in the neighbors yard. One huge branch almost took out his entire tree. Now we'll have to go over there and work something out to get it cleaned up, since it is our tree. Did I mention a convicted sex offender lives in that house? Oh yes! Can't wait. I was hoping to never have to speak with those people the entire time we lived in our house, but my dream was cut very short.




2 comments:

  1. Holy crap girl! Sometimes when things happen like this, I wish I still lived at home...where I didnt have to be a grown up and take care of all these responsibilities! Im sorry girl :(
    FYI...as for your neighbor...EEEWWWWWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang it! get the hubs on that stat. sorry bout your luck chuck :(

    ReplyDelete