Wednesday, July 29, 2009

23 weeks.

So I'm almost to the 6 month mark, if you consider a month 4 weeks long like most people. But I think OB doctors do the math a little different, considering you're pregnant for 40 weeks and that's supposed to be 9 months instead of 10. So anyway, here is my big belly at 23 weeks. Enjoy.
Does anyone know when stretch marks usually begin to show up? I haven't seen any signs of them yet, but I'm sure my stomach will grow another 3 feet before Nov. 24 and I just want to be prepared for that day when I will see tire tracks on my stomach. At this point I'm just praying and hoping my Mama Bee Belly Butter is actually working.

3 comments:

  1. i got my first one at about 5 months. i used every bar/cream under the sun and still got tons and tons of them. some people just get em...some people dont. hopefully you wont!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Beeing halfway is a great goal. I really wish you good luck!! I love your blog and in the last month I've checked it every day. (I wanted to know how your daily date pics works!!) Love your blog and in the last month I've checked it every day. I've just had my little boy Marlow. If you are still stuck for names http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search. I found there mine. Can't wait to read more. J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get any until the very end (maybe 32 weeks or so). I thought I was in the clear, but was I mistaken! I looked like a white zebra with purple stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete