Wednesday, July 22, 2009

whoa...now that's impressive

No wonder this kid can kick so hard, get a load of that belly! This is me at 22 weeks; which means I still have 18 weeks to go. Scary! And don't mind the fact that I look like total crap in all the photos I take. I usually have Brett snap them right before bedtime when the makeup is off, my hair is pulled down from being in a rat's nest on top of my head all day, and I'm in my PJs.

Oh yeah, I know I said you'd get no more bare belly photos, but I lied. I figured I take advantage of the stretch mark free tummy while I can. We all know that probably won't last much longer, because I will soon be an elephant. Yippie!


And this right here is just for your enjoyment. This is the reason I feel like by November I'll be taking care of two children.



3 comments:

  1. That picture is HILARIOUS! What on earth is he doing?! Shooting at the goats in your neighbors yard? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! He was shooting at the black birds that are all over our yard. He didn't get any of them. It's just a BB gun and he has bad aim I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! OMG! These 2 picture just made me day! I just love you two, and show down to earth you are! Brett is so flippin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete