Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Week 20 Belly

For the first time in my life my legs actually look skinny compared to the rest of me. I promise you, I really do have thunder thighs!! This is me at 20 weeks prego. I hope I'm not expanding too quickly, but if I am, oh well! You probably won't be seeing anymore pictures of my bare belly, because it's really not that attractive nowadays. I don't have any stretch marks yet, but I still have a tiny tiny fat roll at the top of my stomach that the baby hasn't seemed to push out yet, so it leaves a gross red line across the top of my belly. It's horrible, because it's the tiniest little roll you've ever seen, but it just won't go away!!! What can ya do?? Hey, with my belly looking so large at least my but doesn't look that big anymore. (At least for now).

2 comments: