Friday, July 3, 2009

Fat Lady Suit

I got my new maternity swimsuit/fat lady suit today. I haven't tried it on yet, but just by looking at it makes me sad. I'm thinking, "Could my butt really be that big?" The answer: yes, it probably is. I've always prided myself on my thunder thighs, because they were built like rocks (at least when I worked them out), but now that I'm pregnant the term thunder thighs has a whole new meaning. Some how all the muscle that I used to have has been replaced by cellulite. Gross! But this is just extra motivation to lose the baby weight and then some once I am no longer pregnant. My goal is to have a nice body once again by next summer. Now I just have to purchase a treadmill to make that possible. That's the one thing I miss about living at home or in an apartment; unlimited access to exercise equipment. I did put a jogging stroller on my registry though, so maybe that will also be a bit of motivation.

Anywho...I'm just excited to finally be able to get into a pool without fear of one of my girls popping out. Let the summer fun begin!

1 comment: